föstudagur, 2. maí 2014

UNDER WATER - Sony Xperia Z1

Hello there!
This post is a bit unusual, there is no model and no "real camera" involved. I went with my friend down to the sea today and took a few pics with my phone, WAIT, don't go just yet. This phone has a great camera and is waterproof, which gave us a lot of fun opportunities. The phone is the brand Sony Xperia Z1 and I absolutely love it. You can see more about the phone here
Here are the pics, Enjoy!
This beautiful area is by Ægisíða in Reykjavík

Though it may be hard to believe this is taken under water

Here we have the camera underwater


Half of the phone is in the water

This is Freyja, I love this picture of her.

And this is Garpur, very busy

This is also taken underwater, the dogs had just ran there so the water was a bit muddy
And us, very happy with the sunshine and warmth we've been having in Iceland


~Glóey


Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli